The scope of modern home care is broad. At CareGivers, we
care for clients with a variety of needs, from newborn infants
to the elderly. Because each client's needs are unique, our
services are flexible and our staff is trained to meet a variety
of special health care requirements.
We want what is right for you. We adapt our services based
on your situation: We'll assess your needs, recommend a plan
of care and discuss it with you, your family and your physician.
As your needs change, we adjust our services accordingly-always
providing the best care your situation requires.
We determine the care provider's ability and compatibility
to deal effectively and confidently with people of varied
backgrounds and degrees of illness. We take these special
efforts to ensure our care givers are confident, sympathetic
and fully qualified to provide superior care.
Who needs home care?
- If you were recently hospitalized for surgery or illness.
- If you are unable to meet your own needs due to health,
age or social problems.
- If you are stressed with taking care of a family member
who can no longer care for themselves.
- If you are missing work or ignoring your immediate family
to care for a loved one.
- If you are homebound and lonely, frightened, or depressed.
- If you need assistance getting groceries, going to appointments,
or around the house.
- If you have an infant or sick child and need help with
The basic services that CareGivers provides are companions,
personal care aides, home
health aides, licensed practical
nurses and registered nurses.